Star Wars Costume Reviews


I love to buy my kids Halloween costume early, for many reasons. One of which is so they can have fun cloths to play dress up in, or if there are any costume parties, or to make sure he has something before it is to late. Have you ever had that happen to you, forget how fast Halloween comes up and then you end up not dressing up or just throwing something together? Well this year for Halloween may the force be with you!

I got to pick out any one of the Star Wars outfit and while I could have picked out a sexy Princes Leia costume, I thought it would be funner to make Aiden be Obi Wan Kenobi. Its a fun Jedi costume that any kid would love


This costume is made for kids 3-4 years old so it is a little  small on him still. Aiden is almost 2 1/2 so by the time Halloween comes around this should fit him better. I had to laugh at him thought he looks funny in it.

It was really easy to put on. It is one piece, well two if you count the belt. It has two wrap layers in the from that you tie in the back. The material is soft, I have gotten ones before where it is hard, or feels like plastic, then here are the seams that seam to itch him. But so far I have not see that on this one.


Costume Discounters  has a ton of other Star Wars themed costumes that are great for any party. You could even just have a Star Wars party at home, have everyone dress up. Decorate the house, make Star Wars themed food and then watch the movies! No need to wait till Halloween!  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*