BrylaneHome Santa Fe Collection review


Here is yet another great product from BrylaneHome. With spring time coming, well at least they say it is. We had snow last week! But anyhow. I love having family dinners outside when the weather is nice and cool. And I love the colors on BrylaneHome Santa Fe Collection.  To me there is nothing funner then having a great meal outside on some festive dishes.



The BrylaneHome Santa Fe Collection is a 16 piece hand painted stripe dinner set. The colors are bright and festive. It comes with matching plates, blows, and cups. Ok I a little scared of all the colors at first! But once I got them in, I had a ton of dinner idea just pop into my head. Fish tacos, enchiladas, sopapillas, and then I remembered that Cinco de Myo is coming up. With this southwester flare would be a great fit to the celebration. 


In this set of 16 you get:
- 4 10¼'' dinner plates
- 4 7¼'' salad/dessert plates
- 4 20-oz. bowls
- 4 10-oz. mugs


Here is what I love the most. They are microwave and dishwasher safe. So it is an easy clean up. Ryan and I getting ready to buy our first house in a month or two. So I can't wait to be able to sit out back and eat out of the great dishware I got. I will have to have Ryan make a southwest dinner and post some pick of us eating with the plats.

Oh did I tell you that the Santa Fe Collection is on sale? Yeah you can get it from $14.99-$34.99 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*