Guylian, Mother's day sponsor

Hey ladies and gentlemen here is a sweet treat just for mom. (or you) Guylian chocolate! Sweet decadent Guylian Artisanal BelgianChocolate Truffles. Look at all the yummy chocolate I got. I know I know you want some right? Well let me tell you a little more about Guylian first.


While Guylian chocolates are a great sweet treat there are two way I love to eat them. With my "Mother's Milk Tea" or hot chocolate. There is just something about the chocolate that just goes down even smoother with a sweet hot beverage. 

Each piece of Guylian's chocolate truffles comes in some fun sea shapes. From sea horse to sea shells. Then they are colorful with white, light brown and dark brown chocolate colors. Then when you bite into them they have a really soft creamy inside that just make you want to have more its so good! 

Just look at that, I know you want some. I really think I went through the almost the whole thing in a week. Well between Aiden and I we can't help it. We have such a sweet tooth.

Ok so you want some don't you? Here is how you can get some. First of all make sure your head over to Guylian's store to find out all of their great chocolate truffles. Then come back on the 22nd and enter to win this and more with the mother's day event. But really here is a break down of what you will win.


One winner (1) of the following products:
One – 22 piece box of Guylian Artisanal Belgian Original Chocolate Truffles
One – 22 piece box of Guylian Artisanal Belgian Extra Dark Chocolate Truffles  
Two - 6 piece Original Chocolate Truffle Box
Four - 2 piece Original Chocolate Truffle Box
No Sugar Added Chocolate Bars—Milk and Dark Chocolate (one bar of each)
One- 16 piece Vanilla Cream Truffles - Limited Edition


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*