Purex's new laundery detergent......GLITTER

Yes you heard me right GLITTER!!! Now I really wish I had a girl so I can glitterfy all of her cloths! Purex Glitter still contains 100% natural glitter formula, with no additives or harmful chemicals. I just got mine in today and will be washing on of my favorite black pants with it. Will look great for going out dancing.

I bet your are starting to worry about the glitter in your washer, don't worry Purex Glitter says it will just flush out what did not go one your cloths in the spin cycle.



Check this out you can get your kids prom outfits, wash them in this and BOOM! Its been glitterfyied! 
I mean really how cool is that. Just wash your sons tie and now he can have some razzle dazzle too! I just can't get over this I love the idea why did no one think of this before! Oh I love this too I just saw one of the tester do it on a graduation gown hahah I love it. I wish I had this 10 years ago! Check out how this black cap and gown goes from simple to WOW in just one wash!

I think if I had a little girl we could be in big trouble. Everything she would have would have glitter on it. I would wash all of her cloths in this. We are getting Logan blessed in a few weeks and I think I am going to wash his white suit in this so he can shine extra bright that day. Ok but enough about the fun you could have using the glitter detergent. 


It really remove stains, and is great to H.E. washers. I just about always use Purex liquid laundry detergent because it works great, smells great and really does clean your cloths.

“Purex® provided me with a sample of Purex® Glitter detergent in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.”



Comments

tm said…
Oh my gosh - that is so funny! My favorite April Fool's Day trick that I've seen this year!
Ree said…
Is this for real? If so, it's a great idea...my little girls would love it! My husband...not so much. :)
Unknown said…
LOL good one! I have a lot of glittery dresses that I wear, and they kind of do this job all on their own, hahahahaha!
Samantha said…
that is really funny

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*