Betty Crocker’s summer cake

Please read disclosure at bottom.

Its getting to be summer time, for me that means birthdays and BBQ's! Which means CAKES! Lots and lots fun, yummy, tasty, beautiful cakes! And Betty Crocker is here to lend a hand. With all the fun time coming up we don't want to spend a ton of time in the kitchen, but we still want to bring something fun, cute and tasty to the party. Here are five of Betty Crocker's summer cakes.



 Let's start with this fun Ice Cream Cone Cake. This is great for kids, well and adults too because I want some!!!! There are only 4 step to making this cake, also check out the link for what you will need, how to cook and more. In fact I made this myself today! It really was not that hard. I just got some Betty Crocker cake mix, frosting and ice cream cones. Make the cake based on how it says on the box, then place the cones on top, bake and that's it!

It turned out really good.




If no ones birthday is coming up don't worry here are some other fun cake ideas:
Flip-Flops Cake great for pool parties. 
Watermelon Cake fun for BBQ's
Cookies n Cream Cupcakes great for any time, you kidding me I love Cookies n Cream!
Butterfly Cake This is another great one for birthdays, give your little girl a fun and easy cake!
There are still a ton more of fun cake idea and you can find them all at Betty Crocker's favorite summer cakes.

Make your summer extra special without spending a ton of money or a ton of time in the kitchen. Thank you Better Crocker for some of your great ideas for the summer. I will be posting more photos as I make more cakes this summer!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*