For the home, a new home blog event, Looking for sponsors

As you all know I am going in on a blog even called "For the Home" And this could not have come at a better time for me. We just head back from the home owners that they are willing to fix everything. Soooo that mean the house is ours!!!!



With that being said I am now looking for some sponsors that want to join in on this event. As of today 5/26 there are 38 other blogger that are joining. This gives you a better chance of having not only your product but your company seen.

We are looking for products such as rugs, kitchen tables, home decor, bathroom decor, art, plants etc.


We are looking for things such as wall art, home appliances, plants, furniture and decor, and so on. If you would like more info on how to join this event please send me email. Mummyreviews @gmail.com I am so excited to work with you all, oh and here is a picture of my new house! I can't wait!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*