BabyGanics Sunscreen

School is out and the weather is warming up. In my household that means more and more time spent outside. My kids are involved in Swimming lessons 4 days a week. Sunscreen is a must have item to keep them safe and free from sunburns.

Many sunscreens contain harmful chemicals that I don't want to put on my children. So I've been searching for safer, harmless and non-toxic sunscreens. I have found a safe sunscreen with BabyGanics.

I received a Pure Mineral Cover up Baby Sunscreen SPF 30 from BabyGanics to use. This came in handy as we had several outdoor activities to attend.

The Sunscreen contains no chemical sunscreen, PABA, Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Nano-Particles or Fragrances.

The sunscreen should be applied every 2 hours or more often if in the water. It is water resistant but only for 40 minutes. The length of the water resistance is one of the downfalls of this sunscreen. I wish it was water resistant longer like some of the other sunscreens I've used.

I love that this sunscreen is Hypoallergenic, and is a tear free formula. I can easily apply it to my kids faces without worries that it will hurt my kids.

While the formula is safe for babies and kids it also works great on adults. I apply this sunscreen before we leave the house, and throw it in our bag for when it is time to reapply. It is great that I can use the same sunscreen for all of us.

This sunscreen is thicker than some of the others I've used. It makes it slightly harder to rub in competely. At first, I didn't like that it took a min. or two longer to rub in. Now I don't mind it. I know that I'm getting enough sunscreen on to truely protect whearas I might not have been with previous products. Plus it allows me to easily see where I may have missed a spot since I usually have to go back over each spot to finish rubbing it in.

Not only does this sunscreen protect the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays, but it also moistures the skin. This is a plus for me because my skin is always super dry. I like how it leaves my skin moist without feeling greasy.

Another plus of this sunscreen is that it doesn't smell. It doesn't really have an odor when you apply it and so there is no odor when it is on your body. I love that as many sunscreens I've tried Stink.

I'm happy that I found BabyGanics Sunscreen. They also offer a sunscreen in a spray form for those that don't like rubbing sunscreen in or for those with kids who find spray sunscreen more convenient.

Be sure to visit BabyGanics and see the many varieties of products that they sell. Then connect with them on facebook and twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*