Coconut Oil, good for more then just cooking


Please read disclosure at bottom:

Did you know that Coconut Oil  is used for many other then then just cooking, and can be used in many different ways? So why not try some of the best coconut oil out there, like Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil . They are certified organic and traditionally made. The coconuts come from the Philippines and meet strict standers.

Here are just a few things you can do with your Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil:

For cooking and eating:

  • replace butter on toast
  • smoothies
  • frying eggs
  • replace vegetable oil for baking
  • pan frying
  • great in teas and coffees 

For Skin care:
  • Shaving lotion
  • facial/body scrub, just add crystal salts or sugar 
  • makeup remover
  • Lip Balm
  • Diaper rash cream
  • etc look up more if you would like there are so many things it can do for your skin
  • Also hair case like a defrizzer
It really blows my mind how many thing coconut oil can do for you. Now then getting back to tropical traditions, we have used this brand before for cooking coconut fish (well my husband has) and it really taste great when cooked. Once I got this I opened it up to see if I could just eat a spoon full, and you can its is a little oily, well it is oil! But over all not to bad. I am really going to make sure I eat this every day. 

If you are looking for a brand that you can trust this one is by far my favorite. Not just because they asked me to do a review but because we have used them in the past. 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*