DulcoEase Pink, mommy tool kit

As I was thinking about what to put in this post, I went looking for some pictures of me when I was pregnant. And as I am looking I realize, I don't have a lot. So my first advice for you is to make sure you take a TON. I have some from my second but most of them are just of my belly with a sicker on them show how far along I am.


I did well with Aiden. But Logan was my sick and major back pain baby. First used Red Raspberry tea. It kinda helps with a little of everything, and great for when you are in labor! As for the morning sickness I used PregEase, it helps with heart burn and morning sickness. Then I ended up needing to get on some Finnegan because I was so sick.
The back pain with Logan was so bad that I ended up putting myself on bed rest the last two months. And by bed rest I mean I stayed home and went from bed to couch to floor to bath to ANYTHING that might help me. I could not sit or stand from more then a few minutes. If you have back pain try using a round pillow for your lower back.
Once my boys where born having a stool softener was one of the best things I could have asked for. DulcoEase Pink is safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms, however make sure you always check with your doctor before taking any medication.
So when making your New Mom Toolkit and heading to the hospital (or just out and about), I would add DulcoEase Pink, Red Raspberry tea, a camera, lotion, toothbrush and paste, deodorant, shampoo and conditioner, body wash and any comfy clothes. Print off DulcoEase Pink coupon and get $1.50 off today!
Every new mother’s toolkit should include DulcoEase® Pink™, the #1 OB/GYN recommended ingredient* for going #2. So if you are pregnant or breast feeding, ask your doctor if you should think Pink. Find savings on DulcoEase® Pink™ at www.MomsTalkDulcoEase.com!
*Among stool softener ingredients
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of DulcoEase® Pink™. The opinions and text are all mine.

Every new mother’s toolkit should include DulcoEase® Pink™, the #1 OB/GYN recommended ingredient* for going #2. So if you are pregnant or breast feeding, ask your doctor if you should think Pink. Find savings on DulcoEase® Pink™ at www.MomsTalkDulcoEase.com!

*Among stool softener ingredients

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of DulcoEase® Pink™. The opinions and text are all mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*