My weight loss journey week 1

So are you know I have not "done" a whole lot this week do to packing... or have I. After I went back and looked at the week. I cut out sodas, had my last candy bar on Wednesday, walked the mall on Monday and walked Elitch Gardens on Tuesday. I felt really good Tuesday night when we got home. I was able to get out of the house and walk. I never knew how much I really enjoy walking. So while I have not done anything "BIG" I have done a lot of little things. That is where you should start. Small and then go big. I am also drinking a lot more water now. Most people (like my husband) say they lost about 10 lbs in the first month of just cutting out soda! While I am not a big soda drinker I still like my Coke every now and then. Well it is almost the end of the first week and I feel like I have a little more energy and I know I can do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*