Real Kids Sunglasses

It is summertime and I'm sure you are spending more time outside. My first thought is to protect my kids skin with sunscreen. I rarely think about other damage caused by the sun. Damage caused to our eyes is one that I had previously overlooked. Children's eyes are at an increased risk for permanent eye damage from sunlight until they reach at least 10 years old.

Sunglasses can protect eyes from harmful damage from the sun. Sunglasses are essential to protecting our eyesight. So I was pleased to find out about Real Kids Shades. 

We received the Flex in Royal blue for my son. It is perfect for ages 3-7.

The flex features:
  • Rubberized frames. They are bendable which prevents kids from snapping them in 2. This feature is super important for my son as he can be tough on his things.
  • Comes with a removable neoprene strap.
  • sleek boy shapes, and Jackie-O style girl shapes.
  • Shatterproof, polycarbonate, 100% UVA/UVB protective lenses. 
I love how my son can't break this pair of sunglasses no matter how he bends them.  I also love how well they fit his face. The sunglasses are designed with a kids face in mind. They fit him perfectly. My only regret is that I didn't put them up right away after giving them to him. I don't know where he set the sunglasses and I regret that he can't use them right now. Hopefully I'll be able to track them down soon.

For my daughter we received the Flex Duo in Pink/Orange. It is also good for ages 3-7.
The Flex duo features:
  • 100% UVA/UVB sun protection
  • Wrap around design to guard against peripheral sunlight
  • flexible frame and temples
  • comes with a removable neoprene strap.
My daughter is thrilled with the pink/orange color combination. They also fit on her face nicely.

I love the fact that both pairs of sunglasses offer 100% protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays. My kids have some other sunglasses but they don't offer this protection. Unlike the toy type of sunglasses that can damage your children's eyesight these sunglasses offer real protection.

Real Kids shades offers sunglasses for kids ages 0-12. Some of their styles can even be fitted with prescription lenses if needed.

Be sure to visit Real Kids Shades and get your child a pair of quality sunglasses for the summer. You can also follow them on facebook or twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*