100% Natural Deodorant review


So I am going to start this by saying I am not sure how I feel about this deodorant. I know I never start post off that way but after using this lavender deodorant, (lavender cosmetic is the maker of this lavender deodorant) and am just not sure. When I first got this, how cow it smell good let me start by saying that. I do love the smell of lavender and that is one big reason why I wanted to try this so bad. That and it is all natural. It has (other then lavender :P) rosemary, and tea tree oil. I also like that it goes on clear. There is nothing worse then putting on that while deodorant just to find out that some of it got on your shirt!


But at the end of the day I may not have been sweating but I also did not smell good. It was as if the sweat smell was still there but the wetness of the sweat was gone. So to me it has its ups and downs. Also if you forget or don't have time to shower that night or first thing in the morning, then all that sweat seamed to catch up to me. 

Keep in mind just like everything, everyone is different and while it might to be the best for me others might love it. I did however find out that "lavender's natural deodorant does not affect the process of sweating and does not contain aluminum slats which is the active  ingredient in Antiperspirants which constitute over 90% of deodorants on the market."

So I would say try it out for yourself and see if you like it. I love them smell of it, but that's about it!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*