Go Chew from Momme Meals

I think as a breast feeding mom I have been more hungry then when I was pregnant. And because I am breast feeding I always try to make sure I am not only eating enough but also eating right. So when I got a chance to try out Go Chew, a great snack that also helps breast feeding moms I was excited! It looked good too so why not.





Go Chews are 100% organic and vegan. It is also soy, peanut, dairy and gluten free. This is good for me because while most milk things are not to bad for me, I still have a bit of a problem with milk. I just does not sit on me right. Anyhow I think when I got this I ate the dag in almost one sitting. They are soft and chewy without having a nasty taste to it. 



Go Chews is made by Momme meals. They are a company that works hard for moms. Ok that sounded like a funny sentences but really that's what they do they make meals and snacks that are great for moms on the to. The Go Chew bars are great as a snack or even a meal.


One thing I did find was really funny was the bar code on the back, it's breast! Make sure you like Momme meal on Facebook to stay on top of great meals.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*