Go Chew from Momme Meals

I think as a breast feeding mom I have been more hungry then when I was pregnant. And because I am breast feeding I always try to make sure I am not only eating enough but also eating right. So when I got a chance to try out Go Chew, a great snack that also helps breast feeding moms I was excited! It looked good too so why not.





Go Chews are 100% organic and vegan. It is also soy, peanut, dairy and gluten free. This is good for me because while most milk things are not to bad for me, I still have a bit of a problem with milk. I just does not sit on me right. Anyhow I think when I got this I ate the dag in almost one sitting. They are soft and chewy without having a nasty taste to it. 



Go Chews is made by Momme meals. They are a company that works hard for moms. Ok that sounded like a funny sentences but really that's what they do they make meals and snacks that are great for moms on the to. The Go Chew bars are great as a snack or even a meal.


One thing I did find was really funny was the bar code on the back, it's breast! Make sure you like Momme meal on Facebook to stay on top of great meals.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Herbal Body Wrap for slimming, toning and detox

Dual Language Books

Yoga Spinner By Think Fun