Lavender Rose and Lily Bouquet review

"Diamond are a girls best friend".... Maybe but I would rather have flowers. I am such a sucker for big colorful, beautiful flowers that smell so go. From You Flowers makes a beautiful Lavender Rose and Lily Bouquet. However make sure you have a vase because you will just get the flowers. 




One thing I love about the Lavender Rose and Lily Flowers is that they come with most of the flowers still close this way your flowers are fresh and will lasts while. Here are a few pictures from when I first got the flowers to a few days before they died. 


Every woman would love to have flowers does not matter why, a birthday, a wedding, she sick, your saying sorry, or just because. Check out From You Flowers to see all the beautiful choices you have. Oh and don't forget while you are there get 15% off by entering "blog" at checkout.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Sanjana said…
Purple flowers have always been my weakness.Lovely collection indeed.

Regards
Sarkari Naukri

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*