Wexy Bags

Back to school time means packing school lunches. While I usually use reusable lunch bags and containers sometimes disposables are the best option. For example, when my daughter goes on field trips they ask for lunches that everything can be thrown away. This means I have to send in disposable items. I was pleased to find Wexy bags.
Wexy bags are Eco- Friendly disposable snack bags. They are BPA free so they won't harm your body. They are also biodegradable, recyclable, and reusable. Which makes them good for the environment.

These are not cloth reusable bags, so while they can be reused, I did not see any washing instructions for them. I would reuse them with snacks such as cereal, crackers, etc similar to what you put in them the first time. The bag is a good quality, zips tight, and doesn't leak.

What we love the most about this product is the fun designs on the bag. Their are 4 different monster designs. Sammy The Surfer, Scout the Soccer Player, Bailey the Bubble Maker, and Dusty the Diver. These 4 monster characters bring a splash of color and fun characters to the product.  My kids love these character designs and that helps them be excited about eating whatever item is packed inside the bag.
 

These bags are perfect for backing your favorite healthy treat in a cute and fun way. The size is 5in x 6 in and works great for lunches or snacks. Be sure to follow Wexy on Facebook and Twitter for up to date product information and deals.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*