Woolzies Dryer Balls



Everyone has to deal with doing laundry. Are you sick of using chemical fabric softeners? Have you heard about Dryer Balls? I was sent a package of 6 dryer balls from Woolzies for review.

What are dryer balls? They are an all natural fabric softener. They will soften your laundry without chemicals or traditional fabric softener. I know cloth diapers, sleep wear, and other clothes do not like traditional fabric softeners. You can use wool dryer balls on these products without any worries.  Since these balls are made from wool there is also no PVC or chance it will melt on you like plastic dryer balls could.

These dryer balls can:
1. Reduce Static and Wrinkles
2. Save time and energy by cutting drying time on average of 25% per load
3. Keeps your laundry soft without any chemicals
4. Hypo Allergenic and don't shed on your laundry. Safe even for people with wool sensitivities. 


These balls last thousands of loads unlike any fabric softener or dryer sheet.

I placed all 6 of these dryer balls in my dryer with my laundry. The clothes came out soft and static free. I have tried  another brands dryer balls previously. With the others, I had only 3 and while most of my clothes were static free my whites were still full of static. Upon using 6 Woolzie dryer balls even my whites came out static free.

It is hard to say how much of my drying time these cut because I already have an extremely effecient dryer with average drying time of 15-18 min. per load. I do know that when I dried towels with the dryer balls they came out completely dry the 1st time. Without dryer balls the towels would still be damp and need to be dried a little longer.

I love knowing that I'm not putting unnecessary chemicals on my family.  I love how the dryer balls are long lasting and keep my clothes soft and static free.

Be sure to follow Woolzies on facebook and twitter to stay up to date with product information and deals. 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*