The Potty Boot Camp review

It seams like now a days everyone has advice on how to raise your kids. And teaching them to go potty is no exception. I am about to call my grandparents out and I hope they don't get mad! When we first started potty training Aiden we had many people tell us not even to try until he is 3 almost 4! Really, really? How could that be when there where so many people and book out there that talk about potty training your kid before their 2! So we started at 1 1/2 years old, and he did great.....until little brother came along and he wanted to be a baby again. That being said once we started again everyone told us to just let him run around naked, NAKED! So we did because he had a hard time pulling his underwear on and off. Well he is not even 3 yet and potty train about 90% of the way.


However I just got this book called, "The Potty Boot Camp" and it gives you some other great tips and techniques not just from a moms view but from doctors too. There are ones such as the going naked, or the timer method, and more. The book breaks down each method and how to use it. It also cover some base questions to serif your child is ready to start potty training.

Don't let anyone tell you you can't or that your kid is to young. If I would have listen then Aiden would've turning 3 and still in diapers. I have learned a lot from this book, thing I think will really help ,e when it is Logan's turn to start potty training.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*