Well hello

Hey guys how is everyone doing? I was just thinking today how I have not done a post about me in awhile. Well after my whole family got sick with some kind of virus, I got it really bad too. To the point where I spent 4 hours in the ER getting IV fluids in me. Everyone got it, and it started as a virus and ended as an sinus infection and or ear infection. That being said we are all doing much better now. 

Other then that nothing is really new. I got a hair cut today! Lol So I will leave you with that for now and get on to writing some review for you. Hope you all have a good weekend!

Comments

Heather Jones said…
Sorry to hear you were ill, but glad to see you and the family feeling better. I got a new hair cut recently too! Feels good to remake yourself. :)

Have a great weekend!

Heather
http://mommyonlyhas2hands.org

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*