Betty Crocker's first birthday smash cakes

Well it might be a few months away still for Logan's birthday but we are going to be doing two for him. My parents live out of state and I am so excited to have my mom coming down for Thanksgiving. During that time not only is Aiden turning 3 but we are going to have a party for Logan's first while she is here. We are hopping to do a Cake Smashing pictures. We tried to do that with Aiden but he HATES to get messy, still does. So he would not touch the cake! I can't find any pictures of it but I do have a video of it you can watch at the bottom. Now then with that being said Betty Crocker has some great cake ideas for the First Birthdays Smash Cakes.

How to: Make a Smash Cake    Baking up fun when baby turns 1!

Here are a few of the ones that I like the most!

Description: Description: Description: Description: No. 1 Cutout Cake
No. 1 Cutout Cake – This little cake says, “I’m one!” in a big way. Add your own twist to the toppings, including bits of fruit, crackers, sprinkles, cereal and more. 




Description: Description: Description: Description: Sprinkles Smash Cake
Sprinkles Smash Cake  Transform baby’s favorite toy into an edible creation. All you need is a No. 1 cut-out template and sprinkles for a cute contrast. 


Description: Confetti Cake Stack

Confetti Cake Stack – Confetti sprinkles make this mini smash cake sweet and simple.
Description: Description: Description: Description: Watercolor Cake
Watercolor Cake – This elegant little cake features purple and teal pastels. It’s almost too lovely to smash.

  
You can get all the recipes for the Betty Crocker's first birthday smash cakes on their site. I am really hoping because Logan loves to eat that he will make a mess! Oh here is that video of Aiden on his first birthday! We had two cakes for him, my sister in law made the first and left it in the fridge so it was hard for him to smash. And then I had a friend bring one from her bakery. He was about 10 there too because that was when we moved out of state. Once we do Logan I will post a picture here, I really think we are going to go with the Betty Crocker's No. 1 Cutout Cake.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*