Dr. Sharp Natural Oral Care for kids

When I was younger my parents alway took me to the dentist every 6 months. They wanted to instill in us a good dental hygean. Becasue of this I had very few (like 3) cavities in my whole life! Now that I have two small kids I want to do the same for them. Aiden has had some dental work due to him falling and chipping his teeth really bad. But still he has no cavities. While I will be the first to tells you that we get lazy at times and don't brush every day. We do try every hard to remember. It helps to have a good toothpaste along with a good routine.


Dr. Sharp Natural Oral Care makes a Wild Berry Kids toothpaste. This toothpaste is great for kids of all ages, and it is safe. When brushing kids teeth it is always great to find toothpaste that is natrural and safte for kids of all age. The Wild Berry Kids toothpaste is made from Xylitol and other natural extracts, and no added colors.

Now that Logan has 5 teeth we are starting to bursh his teeth too. When we gave him the Wild Berry Kids toothpaste he was a little put off, but then again it was the first time he brushed his teeth. It is getting better and easyer every day. 


Aiden is the only one who does not like it. This is becasue he has been brushing with mint flavored toothpaste for so long he is used to that and likes it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*