Eterna Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri review


I love that my husband loves to cook. Ok I like to try and think I can cook, but really he is the master mind in the kitchen. So we are always in need to new pots and pans. And not just any pots and pans, we need ones that are non-stick, stong and works well. I am very happy to say that Ryan has found a pan that he is so in love with, that he cooks on it 2 times every day! Becasue Ryan is getting into bodybuliding he has to eat a lot, so he needs to cook a lot. Every night when he get home from the gym he cooks some egg whites but hates our pans because they sick or are too big or too small. Its like he finds a reason to hate them. So when I got the new Eterna Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri he was not sure of it.

But after just the first time he loved it. Not only because it does work great as a non stick but also because it is deep. This is great for when he goes to make sauses. Here are a few pictures of Ryan cooking his egg whites.

Because it does not stick he does not even use the right spatula, he use a... well I am not sure what you call that. But I use it for cake mix and putting frosting on cakes! OH I forgot to tell you on of the best parts your Stainless Steel Earth Pan has a full warranty, so if at any time you need help or support just contact the Ozeri Support Team. If you want to get this great pan check them out on their Amazon site.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*