QiPillow for back pains


I love when my door bell rings later in the evening, most of the time that means I am getting something from FedEx or UPS. But when I got a rather small box when I was expecting a big one I was confused. I opened it up and saw a small camel Micro-Suede... thing! When I looked at it more I relized it was that QiPillow I was to review. I was a little lost as to why they would send me just a cloth and not the whole pillow. Then I remembered it is an air pillow.


The QiPillow is meant to give you good support while sitting. As a blogger I know that my back hurts after sitting on a chair or even the couch for a long time. I am alway grabbing a pilling and moving it around to make it work. That is one reason why I like the QiPillow, with it being air you can make is a full as you need for your back.

This is what it looked like when I took it out of the box.

I know from breastfeeding and sitting a lot that my back tends to hurt. It is very important to keep your back healthy. Because not only does it feel better when your back it getting the right support but it also helps with how you feel all over. Also because it is air it moves as you move. So you are not sitting stiff in one place. You can rock from side to side with out needing to readjust your pillow.


I like the pillow a lot. I also use it when I am laying on the floor as a pillow under my head. Not the best way to use it when you have it almost filled up with air but still good. Also it is really easy to blow up and deflate. If you sit at a desk a lot this is something you really want to look into getting.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*