Teeth whitening, with Smile Sciences

If you teeth are anything like mine, they are not the strighest nor the whitest out there. I have always hated my smile, and I am glad to say that next year I am going to get braces. But what do I do for the holidays coming up? You know the million of pictures that are going to be taken. I don't want to worry about my teeth being yellow on top of them being crooked. I am sure most of you know about the name brand teeth whitening strips out there. I have tried them, and really I don't care for them. Beacuse it all goes back to my crooked teeth. The stipes I feel are more ment for people who have straighter teeth beacuse the stipes don't fit to well around the crooked teeth. So what do I do? Well you use Smile Sciences! This is a teeth whitening pen.




It is simple and easy to use. First you brush your teeth, pat them dry and then put a small amount on your teeth. Making sure that you avoid your gums. That is another thing I don't like about the strips, they ALWAYS get on my gums. Here is what my teeth looked like before using Smily Sciences.

And here is what it looks like after just 4 days of use. OK sure the pictures may not be the best on my iPad but I can tell it is whiter.


I can't wait to see what a full two or three weeks can do! Don't forget to like smile sciences on Facebook to stay on top of what is new and deals!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Unknown said…
This is a great article thanks for partaking in this informative selective information . . I will visit your web log regularly for some latest post.
orthodontist oakville

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*