Thomas Thermos from Outdoors R Us

My son loves all things related to trains, cars, and airplanes. He also has been stealing  my daughters tinkerbell thermos bottle to use. So when I had a chance to review another bottle from Outdoors R Us we were excited.

I chose the Thomas the Train bottle for my son. When we opened the box he was excited and wanted to use it right away. In fact, he insisted that I wash it right now. He has used it on a daily basis since. In fact, he is drinking more water thanks to this bottle.

Loves his new bottle
Last week I started working full time at a Montessori Preschool. So Jerom is now attending preschool. The Thomas bottle goes great in his lunchbox. I like how the bottle doesn't leak and make a mess in his lunchbox. He loves using the bottle for his drink.

Some features that I love on this bottle include:
  • Flip up carry loop. (This is great for my son to use for carrying his bottle anywhere he goes.)
  • Keeps contents cold for 12 hours. 
  • Unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior. (holds up well to rough kid use.)
  • Super easy open/closing action. (my 3 year old can do it without any help.)
  • Hygenic push botton lid with pop-up straw. (What kid doesn't love drinking out of straws?)
  • Comes apart for easy cleaning. (Simple to take all pieces apart and get each piece clean.)
  • Dishwasher safe (makes for fast clean up)
  • 12 oz capacity. (Perfect size for kids)
  • Thermax double wall vacuum insulation for maximum cold temperature retention
  • Dimensions: 2.5" diameter x 7.5" tall
I love the variety of bottles that Outdoors R Us sells. In addition to the kids bottles they also sell  water bottles and stainless food jars. I can't wait to try out some of the other products that they sell.

Please like Outdoors R Us on Facebook to stay updated on special offers or new products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Herbal Body Wrap for slimming, toning and detox

Dual Language Books

Yoga Spinner By Think Fun