Thomas Thermos from Outdoors R Us

My son loves all things related to trains, cars, and airplanes. He also has been stealing  my daughters tinkerbell thermos bottle to use. So when I had a chance to review another bottle from Outdoors R Us we were excited.

I chose the Thomas the Train bottle for my son. When we opened the box he was excited and wanted to use it right away. In fact, he insisted that I wash it right now. He has used it on a daily basis since. In fact, he is drinking more water thanks to this bottle.

Loves his new bottle
Last week I started working full time at a Montessori Preschool. So Jerom is now attending preschool. The Thomas bottle goes great in his lunchbox. I like how the bottle doesn't leak and make a mess in his lunchbox. He loves using the bottle for his drink.

Some features that I love on this bottle include:
  • Flip up carry loop. (This is great for my son to use for carrying his bottle anywhere he goes.)
  • Keeps contents cold for 12 hours. 
  • Unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior. (holds up well to rough kid use.)
  • Super easy open/closing action. (my 3 year old can do it without any help.)
  • Hygenic push botton lid with pop-up straw. (What kid doesn't love drinking out of straws?)
  • Comes apart for easy cleaning. (Simple to take all pieces apart and get each piece clean.)
  • Dishwasher safe (makes for fast clean up)
  • 12 oz capacity. (Perfect size for kids)
  • Thermax double wall vacuum insulation for maximum cold temperature retention
  • Dimensions: 2.5" diameter x 7.5" tall
I love the variety of bottles that Outdoors R Us sells. In addition to the kids bottles they also sell  water bottles and stainless food jars. I can't wait to try out some of the other products that they sell.

Please like Outdoors R Us on Facebook to stay updated on special offers or new products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*