Zeenie Dollz


Most girls love dolls. So I was happy when I got the chance to review Zeenie Dollz for my daughter.
Zeenie Dollz for my daughter

What are Zeenie Dollz? They are dolls created with an Eco-friendly purpose. The dolls are made from recyclable and non-toxic plastics. Each doll  has a story and a mission to save the planet. A percentage from each sale goes to organizations that work towards preserving the environment and protect the animals. 

I love that the dolls are made from recyclable materials and that the company helps to support saving the planet. I also like that each doll has a unique story and mission to save the envrionment.

We were sent the Lina Doll. Lina is a protector of the rainforest and comes with her pet ocelot Abby. There mission is to protect the rainforest. Included with the Lina doll: fashionable brush, luggage tag, colorful bracelet, pet ocelot Abby, and a doll stand.
Lina Doll
We were also sent the Yana Doll. This dolls mission is to protect the oceans. She comes with a pet dolphin Serena, brush, luggage tag, bracelet, and doll stand.
Yana Doll
Both of these dolls are 12 inch dolls that have 14 points of articulation. This allows for maximum poseability and play.

My daughter loves that the dolls come with their own pets. These are fun to play with and are a hit with her friends.

Be sure to visit Zeenie Dollz for games and other fun activities. Also like them on facebook and twitter to stay up to date on specials and new products.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*