Ageless Derma Camoufleur Concealer

We always want to look and feel ageless. OK sure I am still young but that does not mean that I don't still have things I want to cover up. This time of the year my mother in law takes a ton and I mean a TON of pictures. So every time we have a get togher I always have to make sure that I have my makeup on. But at time I get that wonderful breakout :/


Well Ageless Derma is a line of mineral makeup, and I tried the Camoufleur Concealer. It is make us who have scars, dark spots or any imperfections. The concealer is for the most part light and smooth on the skin. I have found that it works great under the eyes. I have never had dark circles before I had kids, now I have them all the time!

Oh and this product is not tested on animals and made here in the USA! Ageless Derma is a wide range of makeup up from blush to eye shadow. Make sure you check out with Ageless Derma Camoufleur Concealer works for you. I have fair skin and I used the ivory and a little really went a long way!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*