Ageless Derma Camoufleur Concealer

We always want to look and feel ageless. OK sure I am still young but that does not mean that I don't still have things I want to cover up. This time of the year my mother in law takes a ton and I mean a TON of pictures. So every time we have a get togher I always have to make sure that I have my makeup on. But at time I get that wonderful breakout :/


Well Ageless Derma is a line of mineral makeup, and I tried the Camoufleur Concealer. It is make us who have scars, dark spots or any imperfections. The concealer is for the most part light and smooth on the skin. I have found that it works great under the eyes. I have never had dark circles before I had kids, now I have them all the time!

Oh and this product is not tested on animals and made here in the USA! Ageless Derma is a wide range of makeup up from blush to eye shadow. Make sure you check out with Ageless Derma Camoufleur Concealer works for you. I have fair skin and I used the ivory and a little really went a long way!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Herbal Body Wrap for slimming, toning and detox

Dual Language Books

Yoga Spinner By Think Fun