Babi-Kini Swimwear

You may think I'm crazy for reviewing swimwear when it is almost December, Why would I be posting about swimwear? One reason is that my kids enjoy swimming no matter what the season. In fact, I just went to an indoor swimming pool with my kids a couple weeks ago. We have a few indoor swimming schools around that offer year round swimming. Plus it never hurts to think ahead for next year.

I received the Partay one piece in size XL (5-6 years) from Babi Kini
Front view of swimsuit
Back view of Swimsuit
It fits my almost 6 year old daughter perfectly. She loves the vibrant orange, pink, and yellow colors that are on it.

The swimsuit has cute little tassel embellishments on the front and a criss cross tie back.  I love how it offers complete coverage of my daughters bottom. She loves how it stayed put and didn't give her wedgies.

One drawback of this swimsuit is the tie back. My daughter had to go to the bathroom after she had entered the pool. She was already soaking wet. I had to try and figure out how it untied to help her take it off. Then it was a pain to put back on.  I did not know how it went because I had not helped her put it on. So the tie was a pain.

However, taking off or putting on any wet swimsuit is always challenging. My suggestion is to just go to the bathroom immediately before swimming. This will eliminate the worry of dealing with this problem. Other than the bathroom issue, I had no problem with this suit having a tie back.

Be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with products and promotions.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*