Fairy Tale High Dolls

My daughter loves to play with dolls. So I was pleased when I received Fairy Tale High dolls for her.

Cinderella, Little Mermaid, and Tinker Bell dolls

Fairy Tale High has 8 dolls that you can collect and I received 3 of them. The dolls are teenage versions of Disney princesses. The dolls attend Fairy Tale High where they will learn a variety of subjects including music, drama, dance, and academics. 

Doll features include:
  • 11 1/2" fashion dolls sporting today's trendiest clothes, hairstyles and designer shoes
  • Fully articulated bodies enable girls to create stories, posing and bringing together characters for the first time
  • Ages 3-10. Appeals most to ages 6-10
  • MSRP $17.99 per doll
  • Available at Toys R us, Walmart, Amazon, Target.com, and Kmart.com
My daughter loves how you can pose the dolls into a variety of positions. She also liked how each doll has a story to go with it.  You can go to their website and read Ebooks that go along with each character. The books are written like a Diary and include thinks like their favorite color, nicknames, likes, etc.  These stories all take place while the Princesses are Teens in High School.  So for example, Cinderella's Dad is still alive in her story but often away on business trips. The details are superb.  It was fun to read the stories and have the doll to go with them. Plus each story includes some of the other princess characters. This is a fun way to bring reading and doll play together.

After reading the stories, my daughter was also able to put her 3 dolls together and create a variety of stories to go with them as she played. I love how it helps her to use her imagination and be creative.


Hi, my name is Teen Cinderella. My friends call me Cindy. I go to school at Fairy Tale High with three of the coolest kids in the kingdom—Rapunzel, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. I have the best shoe collection... although I always seem to be missing one! I could dance all night, but I never stay out past midnight. I can’t wait to have a ball with my prince charming at the school prom!
Hi, my name is Teen Little Mermaid. My friends call me M. I'm so excited to be going to Fairy Tale High with my BFFs Tinker Belle, Alice and Belle.  I am so in love with the beach and swimming! I live in a palace under the sea with my family and swim many miles every morning to get to school.  I am also captain of the swim team! You can also find me singing my heart out before school, after school, even during school! Singing is one of my favorite things to do in the whole wide world.  I know my voice classes at Fairy Tale High will help my singing be even better.
Hi, my name is Teen Tinker Bell. My friends call me Tink.  Fairy Tale High is the best school ever.  I love hanging out with my friends Alice, Little Mermaid and Belle. I also love creating cool gadgets out of my friends’ stuff and fixing computers. I sing in a rock band called The Pixie Chicks. You should definitely check us out.  Well, it's almost time for class.  Having wings makes it a breeze to get to school.  I can just fly there!!!
My daughter and her friends have really enjoyed playing with these dolls. 

Be sure to like on  Facebook and twitter to stay up to date with promotions and products.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*