Glow Bug Cloth Diaper

I used cloth diapers on my kids for a variety of reasons. I like cloth because they can be reused and are cheaper in the long run. They are good for the environment. Plus they are cute.
Smallest Setting with cross-over snaps

I was happy to review a uni sex print from Glow Bug Diapers. Glow bug sells diapers in sets of 12 in either girl, boy, or uni sex. Each set includes a wet bag. You can also buy 6 pack of white diapers. The prices are reasonable.

Some features of this diaper include:
  • One size- 7lbs-35lbs. 
  • 4 Size settings- to allow you to get the perfect fit for your child.
  • 360 Degree gusset- Flaps prevent leaks and slim dry fabric keeps babies skin dry without the bulk.
  • 2 openings in the pocket- allows insert to be placed easily and comes out in the washer .Just unsnap before washing. 
  • Wing snaps- Prevents the diaper from drooping. 
  • Color coordinating snaps that go with the patterns. 
  • inserts snap in- keeps it from shifting with a wiggly child. 
Cross Over snaps- Allows you to get a perfect tummy fit on small children.
Small Setting
Medium Setting
Largest Setting
30 Lb 3 year old wearing on Medium Setting
Leg view..fits nice and snug
Inserts- have snap on top so you can snap inside pocket or leave unsnapped.

360 degree gusset protection
The diaper fits my son nicely. It does not leave any marks and it is nice and snug. He still has plenty of room to grow in it. While I don't have a tiny baby, I could see this fitting without any problems.

I did not have any problems with this diaper. No leaks whatsoever. However if your child is a heavy wetter you may need to use more than one insert.

Be sure to like Glow Bug Diapers on facebook and twitter to stay up to date on products and promotions.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*