Help your kids learn to read with Children Learning Reading

I think it is never to early to start teaching your kids to read. Sure they might not know what they are looking at or what it means. But I feel if you start reading to your kids while they are young they will have love for reading when they are older. We have been working with Aiden the last month on following along with his finger. This way he can see the word and hear it. We are hoping that he will start to see that this sounds means that word. We have also been working with three letter words such as; cat, bat, rat, mat, hat, kit, and so on. Because we are going to be homeschooling I am always looking for programs that will help me. Children Learning Reading is a great program we have been using for a few weeks now.



This is as step by step program that helps us (the parents) teach our kids how to read. They have books with simple three letter words in them. Also they have audio that goes over how to say a letter. For example Aiden has a hard time with his Ls and Ss. Also though I love the idea I did get this as a PDF file so all of my books are on the computer. I know a lot of thing are becoming digital no a days but I will would love to have a read book. I found it a little hard to to keep him following a long on the computer.

I know you can get them as real book so if you are looking into this I would get the books. With that being said I still found this program helpful and I am hoping to get Aiden reading before he even start preK.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*