Holiday Gift Guide: Mike the Knight Mike's Christmas Surprise!

My kids love watching "Shows" on T.V. So when I found out about a Special Christmas Mike the Knight, I knew my kids would love it.

Mike the Knight™: Mike’s Christmas Surprise!
‘Tis the season to be knightly! When a special visitor surprises Mike for Christmas, excitement fills the air. The royal family decides to play a game, but Evie’s magic causes Christmas chaos. Will everything be back to normal in time for the Christmas feast? Mike’s merry missions include giant snowballs, slippery sled rides, a sneezing reindeer, and a visit with Santa Claus! Celebrate the season with Mike the Knight, and unwrap the ho-ho-holiday fun! Includes an all-new Christmas special, three holiday episodes, and plenty of bonus features (a bonus episode, music videos, and a Christmas edition theme song karaoke)!
Age: 2-8
SRP: $12.99

My kids are 3 and 6 so both fit perfectly with the age group for the video. Since it was a Christmas video they were super excited. What kid doesn't love watching Santa, reindeers, sleds, and snowballs? My kids loved all 3 holiday episodes of Mike the Knight.

Bonus features included Christmas Karaoke and music videos that pleased them. I had a good time watching my kids smile and laugh. They enjoyed being silly and goofy as they sung along with the Christmas karaoke.

If your child enjoys the show Mike the Knight, then this is one DVD you will want to get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*