Holiday Gift Guide: Outdoors R Us Food Jars

I have worked with Outdoors R Us on previous occasions. Both my kids love the Thermos bottles that we received from them. So when I was looking for holiday ideas, I knew I wanted to work with them again.
Woody and Bullseye

My 3 year old son just started school at a Montessori preschool. He brings his lunch to school everyday. I wanted to be able to pack him Hot lunches on occasion. So I was pleased to review the Woody food jar from Outdoors R us. My Son has recently aquired a love of Toy Story and so this jar was perfect for him. The jar features Woody, Bullseye, Buzz Lightyear, Rex, and Hamm.

Hamm and Buzz Lightyear
Rex
The jar has the following features:
  • Keeps food hot for up to 5 hours
  • Keeps food cold for up to 7 hours
  • Kid-proof design: Unbreakable stainless steel interior & exterior to withstand daily wear & tear.
  • Extra wide mouth is easy to fill, serve from and clean
  • Cool to the touch with hot foods
  • light, compact and portable
  • non-slip, scratch-resistant base
  • 10 oz. capacity
The jar is perfect for my son to take Mac and Cheese, Chicken Nuggets, Yogurt, Fruit, etc. to school. It easily fits in his lunchbox and keeps his food at the desired temperature until lunch time. 

He just adores this design and how it has "his guy (Buzz Lightyear)" on it.

A food jar would make an excellent gift for anybody that goes to school or preschool.

Be sure to check them out on facebook to stay up to date on products and promotions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*