Wantables makeup box

Almost all women want to try some new makeup, well at least I know I do. I never learned how to do my makeup as a child. My mom almost never wore any makeup herself so everything I have learned I have learned in the last few years. But I always buy the cheap stuff because I am, well cheap really! But I got a chance to review this makeup box, well its more then just a makeup box. Wantable is a site where you find the perfect box of makeup, or accessories, intimates, and right now some holiday stuff. Want to know whats in each box? Well I can't tell you that, because I don't even know. Once you head over to the site they will ask you what you kind of box you want. Then you will be asked some really simple questions.



Things from what color is your skin tone, do you like lip gloss or lip stick, what color and so on. I ended up getting this really cool pink lip gloss. It has a mirror on it and when you open it, it lights up! Also also got a eye liner marker, a white eye shadow and some cheap nail files.

I loved everything but the nail files. They where in a small match box and had faces of different girls on them. But that is not why I did not care for them. They where just bend everything you try to file your nails. But other then that I love the other three things I got.

Each box is $40 or you can get a subscription for $36. Most of the stuff in the box you could buy for more then that. Take the lip gloss it ran about $20+! This would be a fun gift for Christmas. Get your box of wantable I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*