Whistlefritz LLC makes Spanish learning a breeze

Living in AZ, Spanish is a popular language. I have heard many facts about the benefits of learning languages young and want to give my kids a head start. My son's preschool does Spanish 1 day a week, but I wanted more for him. I also wanted his older sister to be exposed.
I was pleased when I heard about Whistlefritz series. This series offers an Educator Book with Lesson plans, Matching cards, Spanish DVDs and Spanish Cd's.
Spanish Matching Cards
Easy to follow Lesson plan complete with objectives, materials, and activities
Sample page showing different places
Lesson Plans: Include 40 reproducible lessons. I love how they are simple to follow, age appropriate, and include activities. It was easy to follow these lesson plans with my kids ages 3 and 6.

DVD series: Has a charming mouse name Fritzi that teaches the kids spanish. It blends live action with animation and amusing characters. Includes Animals (Los Animales, Fritzi's Party (La Fiesta de Fritzi, Inside and Out (Adentro y Afuera), Let's Play (Vamos a Jugar), and The Seasons (Las Estaciones).  My kids enjoyed watching clips from the DVDs.

CD series: features traditional and original songs. Has a mix of Latin rhythms that get children on their feet. Titles include: Cha, Cha, Cha- Spanish Learning Songs and Let's Dance (A Bailar).  Cd's are great to allow my kids lots of exposure to spanish sounds. I can pop this in the car while we are out and about or put it on at home for some added fun. My kids love music and they enjoyed the Cd's.

Matching Cards: 50 delightfully illustrated Spanish action cards give a new twist to the classic memory game.

I love that this series offers:
  • Early Exposure to a second language while their young brains are most receptive.
  • It skips the translation! This helps them achieve fluency more quickly and more permanently because they learn directly from images and context.
  • Uses immersion (speaking and hearing) directly in the language. This helps to get children thinking and speaking in that language.
  • Native Speaker exposure. I love that it helps them develop native like fluency. I learned spanish as an adult, but have trouble producing certain sounds like the rolled r. So Native speaker exposure is ideal.
  • Repetition is key to learning. They are repeated in songs, skits, poems, stories, etc. 
  • Kid friendly. My kids enjoy this series which makes learning Spanish fun and interesting. 
Check out the products that Whistlefritz has to offer and be sure to follow their facebook page. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*