Annabella Giggles All Day Children's book

My kids love books. I love that they enjoy reading and like to provide them with new books whenever I get the chance. So I was thrilled to review the book Anabella Giggles All Day. 

Here is the book description from the website:
Anabella Giggles All Day! is a wonderful book about feelings, friendship, and giggling. Written in easy-to-read rhyme, it is the perfect book for young readers ages 3 to 7.  Anabella loves giggling, but when Anabella starts giggling at her bossy best friend, their friendship is challenged. Because her feelings are hurt, Anabella's best friend becomes angry and commands Anabella not to laugh again. What will Anabella do? Can she stop giggling at her best friend? Can they still be best friends? Ultimately, shared all-day giggles lead to the triumph of friendship. Children will learn valuable lessons as they enjoy stunning illustrations, surprising twists, and super fun in Anabella Giggles All Day!, an exciting addition to the I Love Anabella series.  40 pages.  

The story is simple to follow and my daughter (age 6) could read most of the words by herself. The pictures are simple and cute.  I have the book on my Ipad and so we are able to take it along wherever we go.  If you don't have an Ipad don't worry. You can read it on an Android tablet, blackberry, kindle, Mac, Pc, Windows phone, or Windows tablet. Whatever device you use, chances are you can view this story on it.

The length of the book is perfect for my kids. It is not too long that they get bored, but it is long enough to tell a simple story. 

Another thing I like is that the story talks about feelings. I could use this story as a conversation starter to see how my daughter feels. It was also good for discussing what we could do if we made our friends mad. For example in the case of the story, Anabella could try to not laugh so much so that her friend wouldn't think Anabella was laughing at her.

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*