Birthday in a box, Logan's 1st Mickey Mouse Birthday

Well I can not believe that my little boy turned one! We where really worried about even having a party for him this year. With Aiden birthday, Thanksgiving and Christmas all about the same time.... we where getting really tight on money. But thanks to birthday in a box they offer everything we could need for a great price. Because we did Aiden's birthday a Micky Mouse we thought it would a great idea to just some of the stuff we had for that but with the baby Mickey Mouse.



So I was really excited when I found out that they had Mickeys 1st birthday. Because it was just going to be a few of us I really only needed the smallest one, it is for 8 people. So for 8 its only $7.49! What a killer deal!

Now they have three sizes 8 and comes with what you see. I got the Delux kit. It also servers 8 and comes with what you see but also a table cloth, a blue and yellow streamers and more. Then there is the biggest that comes with even more!!!


As you can see her we have the table cloth set up and I used the streamers on the bar behind me. We had a ton of fun and I am so grateful to have had the chance to review this. It beats most prices out there anyhow. So if you have a party coming up (and they have a ton and I mean a TON of things to pick from) you will want to head over to birthday in a box and get your party supplies there!


HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY LOGAN



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*