Birthday in a box, Logan's 1st Mickey Mouse Birthday

Well I can not believe that my little boy turned one! We where really worried about even having a party for him this year. With Aiden birthday, Thanksgiving and Christmas all about the same time.... we where getting really tight on money. But thanks to birthday in a box they offer everything we could need for a great price. Because we did Aiden's birthday a Micky Mouse we thought it would a great idea to just some of the stuff we had for that but with the baby Mickey Mouse.



So I was really excited when I found out that they had Mickeys 1st birthday. Because it was just going to be a few of us I really only needed the smallest one, it is for 8 people. So for 8 its only $7.49! What a killer deal!

Now they have three sizes 8 and comes with what you see. I got the Delux kit. It also servers 8 and comes with what you see but also a table cloth, a blue and yellow streamers and more. Then there is the biggest that comes with even more!!!


As you can see her we have the table cloth set up and I used the streamers on the bar behind me. We had a ton of fun and I am so grateful to have had the chance to review this. It beats most prices out there anyhow. So if you have a party coming up (and they have a ton and I mean a TON of things to pick from) you will want to head over to birthday in a box and get your party supplies there!


HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY LOGAN



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Herbal Body Wrap for slimming, toning and detox

Dual Language Books

Yoga Spinner By Think Fun