Doc. Mcstuffin Shoes

My daughter was Doc. Mcstuffin's for Halloween. So when I was searching for her costume, I came across the perfect Doc. Shoes. I found SouthernCombatBoots on Etsy.

She sent me a pair of Doc. Mcstuffin's shoes for me to review.  I was sent a Fuchsia color pair in size 12.  She was willing to help me select the color closest to the one Doc. Mcstuffin's wears in the TV show.

Also when I was emailing her, I gave her 2 different sizes on accident. She was quick to point that out and verify which size I really needed. Jennifer provided excellent customer service and was there to answer any questions I had.

When my daughters shoe's arrived she was thrilled to have them. She immediately shouted out, "Doc. Shoes", and ran to get a pair of socks to try these shoes on.
These shoes made a great addition to her Halloween costume. Yet, I love how she can wear them all year round.
She wears them almost everyday to school. These shoes have been on the playground, to P.E., parks, etc.  They no longer look new because of how often she wears them.

The shoes are made with Canvas, Paint, Glitter, and Sealant. The shoes are put together nicely and will last quite awhile. The glitter stays securely on the shoes.
Not only are these shoes cute, but my daughter thinks they are comfortable too. Jennifer can make these shoes in a variety of colors to fit your needs.

Be sure to check out her Etsy shop. She sells pillowcase dresses, shoes, woobies, etc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*