Holiday Gift Guide: Ella's Kitchen

The holidays are a busy time. Around her that means it is difficult to get decent meals and snacks for the kids. So I was pleased when Ella's Kitchen sent me an assortment of products to review.

My kids are age 6 and 3, and while not babies they can still enjoy these products.


My daughter age 6 loved this one!
I love that Ella's Kitchen uses 100% organic products. I also love how they are simple to use and convenient.

Some ways we have used these products include: car ride snacks, on the go breakfast, lunch box items, stocking stuffers, event snacks, and at home for a quick snack that the kids can get by themselves.

Ella's Kitchen has food for ages 4 months (or whenever you choose to start feeding baby) on up.

Smoothie Fruit products my kids love and are perfect to send in their lunchbox. Comes in 5 different flavors (Red, yellow, purple, green, and orange) and provides 1 serving of fruit.

Baby Brekkie includes fruit, yogurt, and rice. It is a perfect way to break the fast and start your day. I loved this option even for my 6 year old. She really enjoyed it, and it was great to have when we didn't have time to stop and make something else. Perfect for on the go.

Nibbly Fingers are delicious snack bars packed with organic fruits, veg and wholegrain oats.
We were send the bananas and raisins variety. My kids don't like raisins and therefore did not like this one. However, I gave it to my 1 year old niece. She enjoyed this product. It gave her something to munch on that was also healthy.


My niece age 1 enjoyed these
Puffits are melt in the mouth multigrain snacks. We tried the raspberry and vanilla puffits and they were yummy. Also available in a cheese and tomato flavor.

They also have a variety of other products. Check out their whole lineup at Ella's Kitchen.
Be sure to like them on facebook and twitter to stay up to date with products and promotions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*