Piczzle, picture puzzles



As you can see I got to take a wonderful picture and turn it into puzzle, this is why they call themselves Piczzle, picture puzzles. In my video I just wanted to show you Aiden putting it together but as you can tell I had a baby boy also trying to sit on my lap and do it to. Picking out a photo was probably the hardest part of it all. Once you know what picture you want to use just upload it and then wait. You can get the puzzles in different sizes and different amount of puzzle pieces. With my kids being little and got them one of the smaller ones. You can always head over to piczzle youtube page and find out more too!

This would make a great Christmas or birthday president. How many people can say that they have a customized jigsaw puzzles? Not many. This would even make a cute anniversary gift. Get a picture of you and your spouse and put it into a picture puzzle


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*