Xperience Day- Sedona Jeep Tour

I had the opportunity to book an Experience from Xperience Days.
What is Xperience Days you ask? Xperience Days is a website where you can pick from 1000s of unique activity gifts across the US. This allows you to give the perfect present.  No more boring gift cards, neck ties, etc as gifts. Now you can give the gift of Culinary Classes, Nascar Driving Experience, Hot Air Balloon flights, etc.

Xperience Days would make the perfect Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, or Wedding gift. 

First you select the type of experience you want. You can search by State, by price range, etc. I live in AZ so I searched for things nearby. I could have done a painting class, a helicopter tour of Sedona, a Canyon Boat tour, etc. 

You can then buy the experience and send to the recipient. They can choose when they'd like to redeem the experience.

I choose to do the Sedona Jeep Tour with my husband. I choose this tour because it was something that I could do with him. Sedona is a little drive away from where we live in Phoenix, but nearby his grandparents. So we stayed up at his grandparents house and just took a day drive from there to Sedona. It was nice because his grandma was able to watch our kids while we did the tour.

The Jeep we rode in.
Jason and I with Sedona Red Rocks in background
View of Sedona

When we arrived at our tour we found out that it was an "Easy" jeep tour. It did not really go off roading. We would have liked to know that ahead of time, but we still had fun.

The tour took us to several historic sites in Sedona. We were able to hear much of the history about Sedona and the red rocks. Our tour guide was very well informed about the geography, history, and plants and animals around the area.

We had a pleasant and enjoyable Experience.

Be sure to check them out on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with promotions.



Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*