Custom View Masters from Image3d

Do you remember growing up and looking at view finders? Do you want to have that same fun with your own photos? Now you can. Create a custom view finder from  Image3d
My Custom Reel

I love the concept and decided to create a reel using pictures of all my mom's grand-kids. I choose to include 1 baby picture for each of her 5 grandchildren and then 2 group shots. The reel has 7 different frames and then a center picture.
The process was simple to do. You simply just upload the pictures you want to use. Then drag them into the frame location you want. You then can edit each frame to adjust picture or add 3d text. Repeat for all 7 frames. Add another picture for the center of the reel (this one doesn't show on the view finder). You can preview your reel and make sure that it looks how you want.

When I gathered the pictures from my S.I.L. she suggested that the kid's great grandma would also enjoy this. She said, each family could then create a reel with their family pictures. So then she'd have reels with all her kids/grand-kids pictures. I love this idea and may end up doing that in the future.

You can also choose your color view finder  with options including red, black, blue or white. You can purchase in sets with reels/view finders or you can purchase reels separately. So in the future, I could make my mom a new reel with updated family pictures.
Viewer color choices
When I opened the product, my kids immediately had to test it out. The did not want to put it away to give to Grandma. When we did give it to Grandma, she of course loved it. She was thrilled that it had pictures of all of her grand-kids. The view finder was passed around the room for Everyone to see (Great Grandma, Grandma, Grandpa, Kids, Grandkids). Everyone was impressed with the item. In fact nobody wanted to put it down. I think everyone had to have at least 2 turns with it before it was put away.

It was a hit with everyone at the family gathering. Everyone wanted one of their own.  This would be a great product for Family Reunions, Birthdays, Christmas, Graduation, Etc.

Be sure to visit their facebook and twitter page to stay up to date with products and promotions. 

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*