A day in the life of me

Wow what a crazy few months it has been. I have had a hard time getting on a lot due to us moving. That's right after much thought my husaband and I felt it was best to move back to Arizona. This came with a heavy heart. We had just bought our first house, my in laws had moved to CO a year ago and we whould be leaving them all behind. But deep down we knew it was the right thing for us to move. Well with that being said we have now moved, we are in a tempory home and doing our best to find a good rental we can move into. I am greatful to my parents for letting me and the kiddors (and hubby) to live with them while we go through this move. I also feel like I can now put more time back into the blog and just talk about my life more too.

I am at a point where I am no long going to worry so much about not getting the numbers up. Now don't get me wrong I want you all to come and read and learn but I need to do this blog for me, and for the reasons why I started it in the first place. I wanted to help new moms out there by telling them what I have had to deal with and what has worked for me. I hope you all keep coming back and hearing my stories. This year on top of the great review that I am going to be doing I am going to be talk about TTC (our last baby),  dealing with and diagnosing a potential autistic child, ezczema, adopting and so much more.

Thank you all for my readers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*