Birthday Express birthday packs

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
My kids love birthday parties as much as the next kid. In fact my kid's have July and December birthdays and have already been planning what their next parties will be. So even though we have awhile until their birthdays I was pleased to get a party pack to review from Birthday Express. We received the Disney Very Important Princess dream party deluxe pack for 8.

Party invitation

Deluxe party pack for 8 includes:
8 dinner & dessert plates
8 cups, forks, & spoons
16 lunch napkins
1 tablecloth, foil balloon & centerpiece
18 balloons- pink (6). hot pink (6), and purple (6)
3 curling ribbons- pink, purple, and lavender
3 crepe paper- lavender, white, hot pink
16 hot pink candles
8 invitations and thank you cards
1 18"x 61" banner. (kit says personalized, but I didn't get a chance to personalize it.)

Plates, cups, napkins, candles, forks and spoons
centerpiece, tablecloth, streamers, curling ribbon, and balloons
banner
foil balloon
As you can see this kit includes everything you could need for a fun party. I love that this kit really includes everything you need for 8 guests. 
The invitations are quick and easy to fill out and send. I also love how it already has thank you cards. This will make it easy for me to teach my daughter to express gratitude for her friends that attended the party. 
All of the items in the kit match and look great together. I also love that if need be I could add on additional items. So if I decided to have a few more guests I could always buy more cups, and invitations. 
The banner in the kit says it is personalized. I didn't get that input but still think the one we got looks awesome. It will definitely help with the party decor.

Now all I need to figure out for the party is what games they will play and what food we will serve. Everything else is all set. I also love that it includes the candles because sometimes that is something I forget when party planning. 

With all this fun party decor in the house. I can't wait until it is time for a party. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*