feeling good in the body your in

It seams like you can never win. If you are over weight people say your fat. If your over weight and try to work out people tell you to love the body you have. If your are thin then your skinny. If your then and want to work out people say your over doing it..... It feels like you can never win. Well I have decided that I just want to be happy in the skin I am in. I really only want to eat right and be able to keep up with my kids. So I have been keeping track of what I eat, I have cut out all sodas! Man was that the hard part, I love soda!  But its been a week!

Then I have been starting to do small workouts. Most of the time I will do at home videos or I find them on yourtube. The main point is to just get up and start moving. I have lost about 5 lbs over the corse of a month. Sure I could have lost more but I got lazy every now and then.

I do believe you should be happy in the skin your in but if your not then only you can change that. Make simple changes at first. Stop drinking soda, or stop going out to eat. Then try to do some kind of moving.

Keep up all the hard work I know you all can do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*