MIRA Stainless steel snack box

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Earth day is coming up on April 22nd. My daughters class has been talking about the environment and how we should reduce, reuse, and recycle. One of the ways we reduce the amount of plastic used in our house is by using snack containers for snacks instead of Ziploc bags.

I was pleased to have the chance to review MIRA Stainless steel containers. I ended up with 2 of the 5 oz size plus 2 extra lids.
2 5oz containers plus 2 extra lids. Containers stack nicely on top of each other
inside view of containers.

The containers come with your choice of pink, blue, teal, and emerald lids.

The 5 oz containers are perfect for storing snacks in. So far I've packed Strawberries, pizza rolls, and cereal in this container. Then sent them in with my son's school lunches. The pizza rolls stayed warm for a little while because this container is made out of stainless steel.

You could easily use this container to take fruit, applesauce, cereal, sandwich pieces, salsa, dip, nuts, etc. I like how nicely the containers stack on top of each other. That makes them fit nicely in a cupboard or lunch box.
If you wanted to buy a bigger size they also sell ones in 8oz and 16oz zozes/
The containers are free from BPA, Phthalates, PVC and lead. So I feel safe letting my kids use them.

The containers seal nicely and I haven't had any leaks. They are easy to open. My 3 and 6 year old have no problems opening these containers themselves. This is nice because at preschool my son can easily open his own snacks.

They are dishwasher safe and came out free of spots or streaks.

Overall I have really enjoyed using these containers with my kids.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*