Children's book Asher and Watson Set Sail: A pirate's book

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
My son is obsessed with a certain Pirate show on t.v. He likes to pretend that he is a pirate and go on adventures looking for treasure. So when I had the opportunity to get a pirate book for him, I knew it would be perfect. The book we received is called Asher and Watson Set Sail: A Pirate's book
It is a cute story of a boy named Asher who receives a pirate ship as a present. Asher takes the ship into the bathtub and ends up going on a real pirate adventure with his dog Watson. Together they sail stormy seas, fight giant caterpillars and another pirate as they hunt for treasure.
The story was perfect for both my 6 year old and my 4 year old. They both enjoyed the story and looking at the illustrations. The illustrations were colorful, vivid, and went well with the story.

If your kids enjoy reading and enjoy pirates then this is a must have book.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*