Rainbow loom band refill

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Are you involved in the rainbow loom bracelet craze? I remember making bracelets as a child with beads or yarn. Nowadays the craze is to make them out of colorful bands. A couple of my nieces received a rainbow loom at Christmas. Kids at my work started making bracelets a few months ago. So when I had the opportunity to get some refill bands I was excited.

I was sent the Rainbow loom band refill it has 5400 bands with clips. It comes with 9 different colors- red, yellow, green, blue, pink, purple, orange, black, and white. Each color comes with 600 latex free rubber bands, 24 clips, and a blue loom tool.


My kids loved the variety of colors in this kit. They were super excited and couldn't wait to start making bracelets for them.

My 6 year old was able to create some simple bracelets with some directions from an adult. Even my 4 year old placed some of these bands on the loom before allowing us to finish the bracelet for him.

These rubber bands were stretched by my kids and didn't break. They are durable and withstand use. We have made at least 10 bracelets with this set and haven't had a single broken rubber band.

Plus we have barely used any of the bands in the set so I know we will get a lot of bracelets out of this refill kit. 

I love how each color is packaged individually. It makes it super easy for my kids to pick out the colors that they want for their bracelet.

The price on this kit is also very reasonable.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*