Zingo time telling game

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.

 Are you looking for a fun way to keep your kids busy this summer? Perhaps you want to prevent summer learning loss? Is it time that your children learned how to tell time? If so, then I have found the perfect game for you.


I was sent Zingo Time-telling to use with my daughter. It is designed for ages 5 and up.  My daughter is 6 and loves it. She has a ton of fun playing this game.

The game comes with 6 double sided Zingo cards so you can play with up to 6 players. 1 side is easy and 1 side is more challenging. The green easy side has the times written on the digital clock and a matching analog clock shown. The difficult side has only the analog clock shown and you have to determine the time to place on your digital clock.

Each player chooses a card and can use either side of the card. So for example I could use the difficult side, while playing against my daughter who is using the easy side. One person moves the Zingo piece and out pops 2 tiles.1 for the hour and 1 for the minute. Players look on their card and call out if they need either of those 2 tiles. The first to call the tile gets it. If nobody needs a tile, then it gets placed back into the Zingo piece.

My 4 year old son while too young to really tell time also enjoyed the game. With him, I just helped him find the matching number tiles. So he worked on matching while my 6 year old worked on time telling.

I loved how I could have her read back the clock times to me after she had Zingo.  My 6 year old even practiced on the difficult side. I'd have her look at the analog clock and we discussed the times before playing the game.

Emarose has asked numerous times if we can play Zingo! So it is definitely a hit with her. This game is perfect tool for teaching/reinforcing time telling with kids.

 Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*