Whaley's big adventure

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

My kids love to read. So I am always getting books for them. This time I got them a book called Whaley's big adventure. 
This book is a great way to introduce your child to the various types of Whales. The story was written by a 5 year old. It is hard for me to imagine that a 5 year old wrote this. The story starts off with a Whaley a blue whale going on an adventure. The whale meets all types of other whales such as the orca, humpback, gray, beluga, and sperm whales. He even meets a whale shark which is really a type of fish. Whaley learns interesting facts about each type of whale he meets. Some are as big as a school bus, some love to sing, etc.

The story is fun and my kids enjoyed learning about the various types of whales.

If you have a child interested in whales, reading, or both than this book will be a hit.

Another plus is that this book is available for Kindle or paperback. So you can choose which format you prefer. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Herbal Body Wrap for slimming, toning and detox

Dual Language Books

Yoga Spinner By Think Fun