Whaley's big adventure

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

My kids love to read. So I am always getting books for them. This time I got them a book called Whaley's big adventure. 
This book is a great way to introduce your child to the various types of Whales. The story was written by a 5 year old. It is hard for me to imagine that a 5 year old wrote this. The story starts off with a Whaley a blue whale going on an adventure. The whale meets all types of other whales such as the orca, humpback, gray, beluga, and sperm whales. He even meets a whale shark which is really a type of fish. Whaley learns interesting facts about each type of whale he meets. Some are as big as a school bus, some love to sing, etc.

The story is fun and my kids enjoyed learning about the various types of whales.

If you have a child interested in whales, reading, or both than this book will be a hit.

Another plus is that this book is available for Kindle or paperback. So you can choose which format you prefer. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*