Grazia silicone mini muffin pan

My kids enjoy eating muffins and cupcakes. I also enjoy baking. However, I hate cleaning up the pans and I hate how metal muffin pans get rusty. I was excited when I got the chance to review Grazia silicone mini muffin pan


 The mini muffin pan:
  •  makes 24 mini muffins
  • 100% food grade silicone
  • FDA approved
  • Heat resistant to 450 degrees fahrenheit
  • no stick no mess
The size of the mini muffins are nice. Just right for little kids who may not finish a whole muffin. Or for times when you want a smaller portion.

The cleanup of this mini muffin pan was a breeze. Just a little bit of soapy water. Or run it through the dishwasher. No more scrubbing of the pan and not getting off all the stuck on food. I made several batches of muffins with this pan and the muffins came out easily. They didn't stick to the pan. Which made for nicer looking muffins and less mess.

Since these are made out of food grade silicone I do not have to worry about them rusting or about the non stick metal coming off. I do not have to worry about the quality of my muffins when using this pan.

This pan is perfect for my use. It is also available in a regular size muffin pan too. I'd love to have both for my various baking needs.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*